Thursday, January 10, 2008



Wow! I could really get addicted to this blogging thing!!
I love it- I have been thinking the past couple of days...
I could blog that!!!!! Could you imagine if I blogged
everything..you guys would be like praying for me non-stop!!
Hmmm- that might not be such a bad idea!!


Here is what I was really going to talk about.....I started a new bible study class last night called "Because of Jesus" let me just say THANK YOU GOD for your promises that saves us from this crazy, sinful place. It is because of Jesus that I (we) are free!!We talked last night about being a mother....I realized I have fallen way short...but knowing that God's grace is sufficient for me, even though I make mistake after mistake.


God just spoke to me last night in that Bible Study as if he were sitting across from me, speaking right to my face. It is those moments in life that humble us to Gods love, grace and mercy!!!!







3 comments:

clayton said...

Hey Sherry!
Welcome to blogging!

Emily said...

I've found blogging to be quite addicting myself! You're doing great! :)

Brandy said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!! I definitely wish I had more time to blog myself!!!