Monday, January 21, 2008

Addicted Blogger!

Ok!!! Everyone is giving me a hard time about my last blog....I said I was addicted to blogging...and I haven't blogged since. Well let me explain myself...I thought I needed to have pictures to blog but I have been informed that you do not have to have pictures for every blog. Not knowing this previously..I have been very disturbed that I lost my camera on our 1st family hunting trip. We had not had a chance to download our pictures from Christmas before we left on the trip....So I was so upset that we had lost Christmas...it was like Christmas 2007 did not exist...I nothing to show for it (pictures that is). Michael and I had been in the big dilemma to buy a new camera and wow they really are expensive if you want a good one. Last week the guy that let us go out to our lease found our camera!!! WOO HOO let me say that again WOO HOO!! Christmas 2007 did exist after all! and guess what..now I have pictures!!!!! So I was planning on spending my day off today catching up on the addicting blog thing..and guess what-Michael has all the cables that I need to download the pictures with him at work!!! It is always something!! All of that to say..be expecting pictures and blogging very soon..from the addicted blogger that doesn't ever blog!! HAHAHA

2 comments:

Shellee said...

yay for your camera! Losing pictures is the worst! and yay for blogging!

Michelle said...

Hey I finally got by blog to work. Here is my addressL http://ducer.blogspot.com/